Thinner walls, higher pressure, higher resistance ... the list goes on. Whether driven by manufacturers themselves or by external influences, requirements are changing. The demands on components in machinery and other products are constantly increasing. We work with any material suitable for machining.
- CuZn36Pb3, CuZn38Pb2, CuZn39Pb2, CuZn39Pb3, CuZn40Pb2, CuZn37Mn3Al2PbSi and more
- CuZn40, CuZn42, CuZn42 and more
- Cu-ETP, Cu-OFE, CuTeP, CuAl10Ni5Fe4 and more
- CuSn8P and more
- X14CrMoS17, X6CrMoS17, X6CrMoS19-2, X5CrNi18/10, X8CrNiS18/9, X2CrNi18-9, X2CrNiMo17-12-2, X4CrNiMo16-5-1+QT900, X5CrNiCuNb15-5, X5CrNiCuNb17-4-4 and more
- 1.0736, 1.0737, 1.3505 and more
Aluminum, titanium and other materials