Thinner walls, higher pressure, greater resistance or other external influences. Whether driven by manufacturers themselves or by external demands, requirements and expectations towards the components in machines or other products are constantly increasing. We process all materials that are suitable for machining.
- CuZn36Pb3, CuZn38Pb2, CuZn39Pb2, CuZn39Pb3, CuZn40Pb2, CuZn37Mn3Al2PbSi and more
- CuZn40, CuZn42, CuZn42 and more
- Cu-ETP, Cu-OFE, CuTeP, CuAl10Ni5Fe4 and more
- CuSn8P and more
- X14CrMoS17, X6CrMoS17, X6CrMoS19-2, X5CrNi18/10, X8CrNiS18/9, X2CrNi18-9, X2CrNiMo17-12-2, X4CrNiMo16-5-1+QT900, X5CrNiCuNb15-5, X5CrNiCuNb17-4-4 and more
- 1.0736, 1.0737, 1.3505 and more
Aluminum, titanium and other materials