The complexity of precision-parts manufacturing just keeps intensifying. Leipold meets that challenge head-on with decades of expertise while continuously upgrading its skills and technologies.
Our key focus is the factors behind that complexity:
geometry, materials, tolerance ranges and process stability.
- Even the most complex geometries are no match for our machinery – what’s more, we also provide custom machine-building and tooling.
- We combine different machine concepts to overcome the challenges of even the most complex requirements.
- Our extensive CNC technology can process your item in a single operation – for example using our CNC dual-spindle automatic lathes with YB-axis.
- We’ve already mastered the art of dealing with materials that are difficult to machine and producing them in series.
- Our proactive risk management guarantees process stability and we stand by our zero-defect target, including partially automated testing.
- With 170 machines across three sites, we have the capacity and capabilities to produce even the most complex parts in series.