Are you looking for a career in a flexible mid-sized international company? Would you like to help shape the future of precision parts manufacturing in exciting industries ? Are you looking for a reliable employer that really cares about the wellbeing of its workforce? Then the Leipold careers page is exactly the place to start. Here is where you’ll find everything you need to know about career opportunities in The Precision Group.
“When we talk about the Leipold ‘family,’ we mean more than just the owners of the business. Every one of our employees shapes the company and its image.”
Ludwig Schiefer, 1977
- A steadfast employer that appreciates and values each individual in its workforce
- Continuity, in a company with over 100 years of history and a successful track record
- Flat hierarchies in a flexible mid-sized family-run business
- An international player with close ties to our home region
- Targeted employee promotion in line with skills
- An established apprenticeship structure through which we develop young people
- A friendly team atmosphere with outings, parties and the Leipold-Aktiv sports program
Our employees are our greatest asset, so their wellbeing, and that of their families, is extremely important to us. We’ve grown. Today we have 350 employees worldwide. But we nurture a genuine family atmosphere throughout the company and support each other through difficult times. Our company culture is so strong that some of the people who work for us today represent the third generation of their family.